The largest business unit within PwC's Advisory Services, Products & Services Industries (P&SI) provides specialized business and technology consulting services to clients across several sectors by combining functional expertise with deep industry knowledge. P&SI serves public and private companies in the Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media, and Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail and Consumer, Technology, and Utilities sectors. P&SI professionals also work with our clients' economic buyers (CEO, CFO, CIO, M&A Buyer, and VP of Human Resources) in any industry sector to frame and address emerging issues. In so doing, P&SI serves as Advisory's incubator for complex problem-solving and new services, addressing changing business models that require the intricate integration of processes, technology and people across the clients' entire enterprise.
PricewaterhouseCoopers' customers cite our proven record of maintaining excellent relationships with our own customers as one important reason why they chose us to help them devise and implement their own customer service strategies. As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will help:
• Define the desired customer experience through customer and market insight
• Align customer service channels, non-sales workforce, and other parts of the business with overall growth objectives to develop a well-conceived customer service strategy
• Leverage people, processes, and technology to establish a culture, commitment, and infrastructure that supports the service strategy
• Identify and remedy billing and other performance issues that lead to customer dissatisfaction
Considerable knowledge of the customer service/call center functions with additional knowledge of marketing and sales functions in product and service focused corporations and an understanding of leading practices/trends in other industry sectors.
Considerable knowledge in at least one of the following focus areas: customer relationship management; call rep desktop applications; CTI; IVR; single view of customer data; call center benchmarking and metrics; change management; call center redesign and/or benchmarking.
Considerable knowledge of process analysis and design skills; functional knowledge of tools including CRM (Siebel, etc.); CTI; IVR; Customer Loyalty tools (ACSI, NetPromoter, JD Power).
Working ability to contribute to development of a point of view including comparative performance of companies and standard industry practices predominantly through secondary research. Lead work streams or self manage implementation efforts.
Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 3
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required.
• Must have deep functional experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM packages
• Must have experience with Enterprise Marketing, Sales, Channel Management or Service and Support
• Must have experience with transformational implementations for large companies.
• Must have good knowledge and extensive work experience in development and implementation of multiple Salesforce.com projects.
• Should have Salesforce.com Administrator Certification or Salesforce.com Consultant Certification
• Must have prior role using or implementing SalesForce.com and AppExchange Vendors
• Must have worked in multiple AppExchange products
• Must have exposure to Salesforce.com best practices and guidelines in implementing the solution
• Should be able to think beyond the product boundary to suggest solution alternatives
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in professional services, sales or sales operations
• 2-3 years of Salesforce.com systems integration and/or implementation experience
• 1-2 large transformational projects
• Minimum of 2 full life cycle Salesforce.com implementations
• Proven Consulting and Implementation skills
• A Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering