The largest business unit within PwC's Advisory Services, Products & Services Industries (P&SI) provides specialized business and technology consulting services to clients across several sectors by combining functional expertise with deep industry knowledge. P&SI serves public and private companies in the Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media, and Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail and Consumer, Technology, and Utilities sectors. P&SI professionals also work with our clients' economic buyers (CEO, CFO, CIO, M&A Buyer, and VP of Human Resources) in any industry sector to frame and address emerging issues. In so doing, P&SI serves as Advisory's incubator for complex problem-solving and new services, addressing changing business models that require the intricate integration of processes, technology and people across the clients' entire enterprise.
As a valued member of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Architecture team, you will help our clients in the following manner:
• Evaluate the feasibility of the enterprise architecture and technologies related to a business change
• Identify risks associated with the enterprise architecture and various technologies
• Advise CXO's on trends and emerging technologies and strategies
• Assess a client's current enterprise architecture, processes and performance from a technical standpoint
• Ensure technology consistency and integration with a client's business strategies
• Assist in prioritizing and implementing architectural improvements
• Recommend alternative technical solutions, methodologies or strategies
• Develop architectural improvement plans
From the Data Architecture perspective, you will help our clients in the following areas:
• Advise CXO's on trends and emerging enterprise data management, data warehousing and business intelligence (Enterprise Data Management/ Data Warehousing/ Business Intelligence) technologies and strategies
• Assess the impact of data changes on business/ IT Processes and evaluate the feasibility of the data architecture and technologies related to a business change
• Assist in prioritizing and preparing Data Architecture and recommend alternative data management solutions, methodologies or strategies
Extensive knowledge designing and leading IT business architecture or information architecture engagements to clients in the products and services industry
Extensive knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects. Extensive experience managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Extensive knowledge and exposure to the products and services industry and extensive experience with various financial regulations such as Basel II or AML.
Extensive experience with emerging enterprise data management, data warehousing & business intelligence, data modeling, data integration & synchronization, design & build of data warehouses, data distribution, reporting & business intelligence solutions, propose data retention, data lifecycle, data standardization & taxonomy, and enterprise data management policies, procedures, compliance & risk management.
Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
Thorough experience as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 10
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required.
Travel requirements: 100%