The largest business unit within PwC's Advisory Services, Products & Services Industries (P&SI) provides specialized business and technology consulting services to clients across several sectors by combining functional expertise with deep industry knowledge. P&SI serves public and private companies in the Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media, and Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail and Consumer, Technology, and Utilities sectors. P&SI professionals also work with our clients' economic buyers (CEO, CFO, CIO, M&A Buyer, and VP of Human Resources) in any industry sector to frame and address emerging issues. In so doing, P&SI serves as Advisory's incubator for complex problem-solving and new services, addressing changing business models that require the intricate integration of processes, technology and people across the clients' entire enterprise.
PricewaterhouseCoopers' customers cite our proven record of maintaining excellent relationships with our own customers as one important reason why they chose us to help them devise and implement their own customer service strategies. As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will help:
• Define the desired customer experience through customer and market insight
• Align customer service channels, non-sales workforce, and other parts of the business with overall growth objectives to develop a well-conceived customer service strategy
• Leverage people, processes, and technology to establish a culture, commitment, and infrastructure that supports the service strategy
• Identify and remedy billing and other performance issues that lead to customer dissatisfaction
Thorough knowledge of the customer service/call center functions with additional knowledge of marketing and sales functions in product and service focused corporations and understanding of leading practices/trends in other industry sectors.
Thorough knowledge and proficiency in at least two of the following areas: customer relationship management; call rep desktop applications; CTI; IVR; single view of customer data; call center benchmarking and metrics; change management; call center redesign and/or benchmarking.
Thorough process analysis and design skills; functional knowledge of tools including CRM (Siebel, etc.); CTI; IVR; Customer Loyalty tools (ACSI, NetPromoter, JD Power).
Thorough experience contributing to the development of a point of view including: comparative performance of companies, standard industry practices, and a vision for customer service change. Lead implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 6
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required. Masters of Business Administration or graduate level degree preferred.
• Must have extensive Salesforce.com experience, the successful candidate must have knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
• Must have End-to-end Salesforce.com integration architecture including systems, services, and third party applications
• Should be a Force.com Certified Developer
• Must have experience in building complex Salesforce.com integrations across development, testing, and production environments using Enterprise tools (e.g. Perforce, BuildForge. etc)
• Should have hands-on expertise in the following technologies: Force.com APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. CastIron, ESB), Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
• Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraint and technological realities
• Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
• Must maintain professional knowledge and relationships with the Salesforce.com ecosystem
• 5-7 years of relevant experience in professional services, sales or sales operations
• 2-3 years of Salesforce.com systems integration and/or implementation experience
• 2-3 large transformational projects
• Proven Architectural consulting experience in large enterprises