The largest business unit within PwC's Advisory Services, Products & Services Industries (P&SI) provides specialized business and technology consulting services to clients across several sectors by combining functional expertise with deep industry knowledge. P&SI serves public and private companies in the Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media, and Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail and Consumer, Technology, and Utilities sectors. P&SI professionals also work with our clients' economic buyers (CEO, CFO, CIO, M&A Buyer, and VP of Human Resources) in any industry sector to frame and address emerging issues. In so doing, P&SI serves as Advisory's incubator for complex problem-solving and new services, addressing changing business models that require the intricate integration of processes, technology and people across the clients' entire enterprise.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) works with clients from the technical issues that are owned in the HR function, through the organizational issues that shape the structure and strategy of HR, to CEO sponsored initiatives to maximize the effectiveness of the organization as a whole. We help clients achieve the business objectives of:
• People strategy - We help clients identify, design and implement the key people initiatives to support business strategy and optimize the value of human capital in their organization
• Culture - We conduct diagnostic strategies/cultural misalignment analyses and develop frameworks and plans to transform organizations
• Leadership and Talent Management - Jointly with our clients, we develop approaches and tools to provide leaders and top teams with skills to build the people capacity
• Organizational design - Evaluate effectiveness of client's existing organization structure, align client's organization structure with business strategy and objectives, manage performance by linking individual performance to business outcomes and perform succession planning.
• HR effectiveness - We assess our client's HR function and processes, by measuring and benchmarking key performance indicators, and we propose improved delivery models.
• Reward and performance management - We advise on performance alignment and employee engagement through reward initiatives at CEO, executive and employee levels
• Change management - We partner with clients to achieve cultural transformation and business changes
Thorough knowledge and understanding of assisting large employers with improving the performance of the HR organization. This includes improving the delivery (administration) of HR programs, aligning HR strategy and people strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes, transforming the HR organization to be more effective in managing human capital and supporting the business units.
Thorough experience in a consulting environment designing deliverables and proposals that address client needs; contributing HR shared services design advice and standard industry practices and deploying HR shared services implementation methodologies on client engagements; understanding the principles of HR strategies, delivery models, and organization design and supporting the delivery of such concepts on client engagements; managing client HR outsourcing/off shoring projects; managing HR and payroll operational assessments and performance improvement transformations, providing client with gap analysis, and assisting in the development of a transformational vision and implementation plan; assessing outsourcing vendor performance and assisting with development of performance improvement plans or vendor replacement including transition to new vendor.
Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Considerable experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Thorough experience using of MS project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 6
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related field required. Graduate level degree preferred.
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Travel requirements: 100%
· Led several global enterprise-wide implementations of Workday while acting as the project manager, Workday Engagement Manager and/or a Functional Product lead. Implementations should include a significant cross-section of Workday's products and functionality
· Ability to assess, design and deliver a client's current HCM (Talent, Compensation, Etc) processes based on leading practices using Workday implementation methodology
· Able to provide best practices recommendations for process improvements to ensure the most effective configuration and implementation of Workday
· Knowledge of the integration between modules and functionality and impact of these integrations
· Knowledge of HCM strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology
· Technical understanding of the Workday system configuration specifically cloud integrations
· Minimum years of Workday experience: 2
· Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification a plus