As a member of the Compliance Management team, you will help clients gain control over diverse risks through a consistent, coordinated and sustainable strategy. PricewaterhouseCooper's Compliance Management approach is a principles-guided, step-by-step, logical and scalable method that integrates governance, risk and compliance activities into a manageable and sustainable process. Compliance Management Services include:
• Identify unmanaged risks through a practical but comprehensive evaluation process.
• Improve the content, quality and timing of governance, risk and compliance analysis and reporting.
• Implement a proactive approach to risk management.
• Control the growth of governance, risk and compliance-related expenses.
• Enable business resources to focus on revenue generation.
• Establish a timely and consistent approach to assess compliance programs across business units.
• Establish an enterprise-wide view of gaps and improve risk response strategies.
• Streamline compliance programs across the enterprise to gain efficiencies and improve effectiveness.
• Establish consistent policies and standards across the enterprise to enforce ownership and accountability.
• Leverage technology to aggregate controls information to rapidly identify and report exceptions, as well as improve information quality.
As a member of PricewaterhouseCoopers Investigations & Forensic Services practice, you will help identify and analyze vulnerabilities in order to manage and mitigate risk. Our in-depth process of forensic accounting diagnosis allows our clients to continue their business, recover lost funds and halt further economic losses.
Our licensing management services help clients to identify ineffective internal controls, gauge compliance and pinpoint underreported royalties. Our unique blend of forensic accounting and technical skills ensures that our clients gain the maximum benefits from proactive, profitable licensing programs and maintain productive relationships with their business partners.
Working knowledge and understanding of accounting, auditing and financial analyses. Working knowledge of Working combination of financial analyses, forensic investigation techniques and financial modeling is required.
Working knowledge of licensing contracts in order to be able to communicate findings. Working experience developing profitability and lost profit analyses.
Working knowledge and experience evaluating financial statements and/or records using forensic accounting techniques; providing detailed financial analyses; assessing validity of data, assumption and claims; and gathering relevant data. Working knowledge of due diligence reviews for mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and financial facilities, as well as experience performing fraud and non-compliance examinations.
Some experience with finance, accounting or auditing. Some understanding of Audit Standards, Financial Statement Presentation & Disclosure, Excel, Access, Audit Analytics and Continuous Monitoring Software and sub-ledger systems supporting the financials.
Working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Working experience as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree required. Preferred concentration: Accounting, Finance or Economics. Masters of Business Administration preferred.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Financial Forensics (CFF) and/or Certified Licensing Professional (CLL) preferred.
Travel is a required element of this position and will vary with client demands. Candidate must be able to work on multi-location, global engagements.