Acts as liaison for problem resolution internally and externally. Interfacing with clients, vendors, management, employees, IT, HR, LCD, to identify issues and bring to closure. Escalated as necessary.
• Actively works with Business Management, Compensation, HR and IT on strategic projects and responsibilities.
• Maintains supervision and monitoring of Syndicate, GPL, New Accounts and account maintenance.
• Work directly with RM Compensation team, with responsibility for review of monthly RM compensation reporting RA/BA sharing, monitoring AE numbers and requests.
• Acts as Onboarding manager for respective branch for all new hires. Ensures all new hires are well coordinated, with appropriate systems access, paperwork, training, logistics.
• Manages onboarding and logistics for summer associates, interns, TTRMs and MBAs
• Responsible for tracking and currency of policy, process, and regulatory training, certifications, and continuing education for respective branch personnel.
• Review of branch T&E expenses, and gifts and entertainment policy oversight. Ensure cost containment and compliance with policies.
• Branch maintenance and vendor management.
• Special projects as assigned
• Administration and coordination of new employee onboarding including but not limited to new hire registration, workstation setup, application access, IT setup, etc.
• Systems training for new Relationship Associates and Business Analysts
• Notification to HR on all employee resignations, transfers, status changes
• Coordinate employee network events, participation and hosting events
• Responsible for client requests and the coordination of recruiting meetings
• Prepare travel arrangements and expense processing
• Prepare client mailings and pitchbooks
• Basic office maintenance and liaise with mailroom and facilities management
• Supervision of the clean desk policy
• Ensures appropriate governance within area of responsibility, controls, if necessary escalates and resolves supervisory issues.
• Ensures that areas under management operate without significant operational, financial or reputational risks by performing the necessary control tasks.
• Retains, directs, motivates, trains and develops staff in order to reasonably ensure that employees under supervision are competent to perform within their functions, receiving appropriate information and training in order to achieve high employee engagement and high client satisfaction (if applicable).
• Plans and utilizes resources proactively and efficiently. Qualifications