Raymond James employs nearly 300 professionals dedicated solely to serving the financial needs of depository institutions, insurance municipalities and money managers in four areas of expertise: institutional sales , trading , research/strategies and public finance .
We offer a variety of valuable services like extensive research offerings, eFolio - our unique online portfolio management system - portfolio accounting and asset/liability services. And our trading capabilities cover municipals to mortgage-backed, governments to corporate bonds and more.
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange ( RJF ).
Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries, Raymond James Financial has more than 5,300 financial advisors serving 1.9 million accounts in 2,400 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $282 billion, of which approximately $37 billion are managed by the firm's asset management subsidiaries.
Marketer III, Fixed Income
Market taxable bonds and products to financial advisors and clients via printed publications, electronic media and personal presentations. Guidance is provided to perform varied, complex, activities that require evaluation, originality and ingenuity in making moderately complex decisions. Regular contact with internal customers and external research sources is required to obtain, clarify and provide information or plan, coordinate or advise on research projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with members of the fixed income trading desk to generate timely marketing materials in electronic format for fixed income products and services targeted at financial advisors and investors.
- Designs, develops and manages marketing strategies by coordinating the creation and production of marketing and communications materials.
- Responds to inquiries from Financial Advisors about the department's investment philosophies, products and services.
- Coordinates and schedules seminars and conferences.
- Coordinates the organization, maintenance and updating of customer and investment product and services information on the organization's intranet system.
- Oversees the distribution of marketing literature.
- Prepares financial information reports.
- Conducts basic marketing research and compiles results for projects, as assigned.
- Maintains records and files on research projects.
- May use computer modeling techniques.
- Leads the work of others and provides training in fixed income marketing area.
- Advanced concepts, practices, and procedures of Fixed Income.
- Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations.
- Financial markets and products.
- Advanced marketing research theories, principles and practices and their application to assigned functional area.
- Advanced analytical and statistical modeling tools and techniques.
- Advanced concepts of lifetime value and return on investment (ROI).
- Customer analysis and profiling; market segmentations; program tracking and evaluation; and test design market data analysis.
- Advanced concepts and practices of competitive intelligence.
- Principles and practices of public relations and customer service.
- Creation of marketing collateral including email, graphics, presentation, spreadsheets, databases using project management software including HTML and PDF document formatting.
- Designing, developing and conducting market research projects and analyzing and reporting results.
- Analyzing competition's products/services and marketing techniques.
- Analyzing service/product postures.
- Maintaining databases.
- Communicating technical concepts and ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Organizing and maintaining research records, files and materials.
- Using computer modeling techniques.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Organize, manage and track multiple projects with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Read, interpret, analyze and apply information from industry data.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
- Interpret and apply policies and identify and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization; including negotiating resources.
- Project a positive, professional image both internal and with external business contacts.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five (5) years professional market research experience within a financial services firm.
Please click APPLY ONLINE below for consideration