Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develop the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies -- leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. Â
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and a proven success record of structuring and leading complex human capital change management programs, including an extensive knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Masters of Business Administration or Masters Degree in Organizational Development or Human Resource Management preferred.
Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
Demonstrates an extensive proven track record of success leading medium to large project engagements in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Defining project workflows, managing resources, prioritizing responsibilities and tasks in order to deliver quality and timely results
- Proactively engaging with clients to identify challenges, recommend solutions and manage expectations
- Demonstrating active listening skills to gain understanding of key customer and market issues
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
- Clearly articulating PwC's value-propositions and preparing final drafts of major deliverables assuring quality control
- Anticipating client needs, recognizing and acting on opportunities to enhance client service and expand the scope of engagement
- Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections
- Leveraging the firm's benchmark data in new business development, diagnostic, and implementation situations, and consistently contributing relevant materials to build the firm's intellectual property.
Demonstrates an extensive proven track-record of success as a team leader with demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and motivate team members:
- Promoting a collaborative work environment by providing a strategic and balanced oversight, proactively sharing insights, knowledge and experience
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration required.
Travel requirements: 80%-100%