Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
The Business Applications team helps PwC clients with Oracle and SAP capabilities used across finance, operations, human capital and customer, and is leveraged to advise on industry-specific business applications.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading and directing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related Business Systems Integrations solutions, which includes the following:
- Leveraging intimate knowledge of the following areas to create and deliver cloud computing solutions to meet PwC's and the client's objectives: Enterprise Architecture, Integration Strategy and Roadmap, Service Oriented Architecture, Vendor Selection, Business Process Management, Systems Architecture and AnyShore Delivery;
- Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with particular emphases on cloud computing and technical architecture;
- Building on existing investments in virtualization, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies largely borrowed from the mainframe;
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical experts to define, build, and deliver solutions, utilizing an extensive understanding of business fundamentals to enable traversing multiple verticals;
- Progressing in professional IT roles of increasing responsibility from Developer to Architect and Team Lead to Program and/or Project Manager across multiple technology implementation systems
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Backend languages: Java, C, C++ - Side-server scripting language: PHP, Python, Ruby
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, Rackspace Cloud, Eucalyptus and similar technology set
Proven extensive track record of success leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff
Utilizing consistently intimate-level creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on, as well as proven intimate knowledge of researching problems and/or issues and developing and offering effective solutions for, clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and Cloud Application Transformation.
Proven intimate abilities to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client briefings.
Demonstrates expert-level abilities as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelors Degree Required
This role supports Salesforce.com and other CRM package(s) in the following aspects:
Enterprise Marketing, Sales, Channel Management or Service and Support
Transformational implementations for large companies
Development and implementation of multiple Salesforce.com projects
SalesForce.com application use, including the leading of multiple AppExchange products
Salesforce.com industry practices and guidelines to implement the solution
Agile project management methodology
Extensive ability to lead and inspire teams, with at least three to five years of Salesforce.com or large transformational projects experience.