Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
The Business Applications team helps PwC clients with Oracle and SAP capabilities used across finance, operations, human capital and customer, and is leveraged to advise on industry-specific business applications.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success with leading and directing private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related Business Systems Integrations solutions, which includes the following:
- Leveraging intimate knowledge of the following areas to create and deliver cloud computing solutions to meet PwC's and the client's objectives: Enterprise Architecture, Integration Strategy and Roadmap, Service Oriented Architecture, Vendor Selection, Business Process Management, Systems Architecture and AnyShore Delivery;
- Conceptualizing, presenting and executing ideas within a tight schedule, with particular emphases on cloud computing and technical architecture;
- Building on existing investments in virtualization, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies largely borrowed from the mainframe;
- Collaborating with other technical and non-technical experts to define, build, and deliver solutions, utilizing an extensive understanding of business fundamentals to enable traversing multiple verticals;
- Progressing in professional IT roles of increasing responsibility from Developer to Architect and Team Lead to Program and/or Project Manager across multiple technology implementation systems
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Backend languages: Java, C, C++ - Side-server scripting language: PHP, Python, Ruby
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, Rackspace Cloud, Eucalyptus and similar technology set
Proven extensive track record of success leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff
Utilizing consistently intimate-level creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on, as well as proven intimate knowledge of researching problems and/or issues and developing and offering effective solutions for, clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and Cloud Application Transformation.
Proven intimate abilities to develop strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client briefings.
Demonstrates expert-level abilities as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelors Degree Required
Demonstrates ability to lead and inspire teams for Salesforce.com, CRM, or large transformational projects.