Dow Jones & Company is a News Corporation company (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; www.newscorp.com ) and a leading provider of global news and business information. With authoritative journalism and smart technology, we provide a window on events, clarify issues, inspire new thinking and give readers and business customers the insight they need to make informed decisions. Our premier brands include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, and All Things D.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager in Hong Kong, you will contribute to the performance of Dow Jones's business by providing full accounting support.
- Responsible for all accounting matters: bookkeeping, receivables, cash collection, monthly accounting statements and statutory requirements
- Work closely with operation team regarding the accounting issues
- Follow up collection issues with clients
- Support the local departments in finance and other issues
- University graduate in accounting or related discipline, with at least 5 years of accounting experience, preferably with multinational companies
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Dow Jones offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and an opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial and business news companies. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, contact details and current and expected salary to: