Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develop the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies -- leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. Â
Demonstrates thought-leader level knowledge and understanding of the strategies, delivery models, and organization designs available to transform the HR organization, drive HR effectiveness, and improve the return on workforce investments in large companies including:
- streamlining the delivery and administration of HR programs
- improving and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes
- aligning HR and people strategies with business strategies
Demonstrates expertise and consistency with selling and overseeing the design and delivery of consulting solutions in the following areas, including extensive knowledge of approaches for building and enhancing client relationships and selling consulting projects:
- design and deployment of HR shared services
- outsourcing/off-shoring implementation
- HR and payroll operational assessments
- performance improvement transformations
- vendor performance assessment and improvement/transition strategies
- development of a transformational vision and implementation plan
Masters of Business Administration or Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Demonstrates an extensive proven track record of success selling and leading large scale engagements and managing client accounts in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Driving relationship with senior client counterparts, ensuring buy-in in term of scope, objectives and deliverables, and negotiating appropriate engagement terms, e.g.. payment terms, expenses and schedule
- Effectively managing the financial aspects of engagements, e.g. invoicing, budget and collection
- Developing overall engagement frameworks, plans and program structure; working with client to define resource needs and managing engagement expectations
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships at executive level using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities.
- Effectively leveraging and utilizing the firm's resources and credentials to generate new business opportunities and lead selling efforts
- Communicating with presence and influence in both formal and informal settings, preparing and presenting persuasive written and verbal materials to executive-level leadership and/or large audiences
- Proactively understanding market and industry trends in order to develop business initiatives and relationships that help achieve competitive advantage
- Effectively leading internal research projects to enhance the firm's intellectual property
Proven track record of success as a team leader with expert abilities to lead, inspire, and motivate teams:
- Generating a vision, establishing directions and creating an atmosphere of trust
- Leveraging diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related field required
Travel requirements: 80%-100%