Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develop the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies -- leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. Â
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of the strategies, delivery models, and organization designs available to transform the HR organization, drive HR effectiveness, and improve the return on workforce investments in large companies including:
- streamlining the delivery and administration of HR programs
- improving and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes
- aligning HR and people strategies with business strategies
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and consistency with managing the design and delivery of consulting solutions in the areas, including thorough knowledge of approaches for building and enhancing client relationships and selling consulting projects:
- design and deployment of HR shared services
- outsourcing/off-shoring implementation
- HR and payroll operational assessments
- performance improvement transformations
- vendor performance assessment and improvement/transition strategies
- development of a transformational vision and implementation plan
Masters of Business Administration or Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems, or related field preferred.
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Demonstrates an extensive proven track record of success leading medium to large project engagements in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Defining project workflows, managing resources, prioritizing responsibilities and tasks in order to deliver quality and timely results
- Proactively engaging with clients to identify challenges, recommend solutions and manage expectations
- Demonstrating active listening skills to gain understanding of key customer and market issues
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
- Clearly articulating PwC's value-propositions and preparing final drafts of major deliverables assuring quality control
- Anticipating client needs, recognizing and acting on opportunities to enhance client service and expand the scope of engagement
- Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections
- Leveraging the firm's benchmark data in new business development, diagnostic, and implementation situations, and consistently contributing relevant materials to build the firm's intellectual property.
Proven track-record of success as a team leader with demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and motivate team members:
- Promoting a collaborative work environment by providing a strategic and balanced oversight, proactively sharing insights, knowledge and experience
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related field required
Travel requirements: 80%-100%