In today's changing environment, government agencies are seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. Our growing Public Sector Advisory practice provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help government agencies anticipate and address their most complex challenges. Our Public Sector practice works with Federal, State and Local Governments as well as International Agencies on a range of complex matters. Additionally, our Junior Military Office program provides an opportunity for service members who excelled in their military career to continue serving their country through Public Sector consulting.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develop the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies -- leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. Â
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge with organizational development, human resources, project management, and process improvement.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of selling and overseeing the design and delivery of the following, including thorough knowledge of the training and learning function within the human capital space, including knowledge management and eLearning:
- learning strategies and implementation plans
- organizational training and learning needs assessments
- competency-based training curricula
- course materials including instructor and participant guides, presentation slides, exercises and data reference guides as needed
- training effectiveness assessments
- learning management technologies and blended learning strategies such as the integration and use of eLearning
- post-training performance metrics that support learning strategies
- ROI and realignment of materials if needed
Masters of Business Administration or Masters Degree in Organizational Development or Human Resource Management preferred.
Demonstrates an extensive proven track record of success managing small to mid-size project teams in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Developing work plans for a project work stream, understanding dependencies, maintaining project economics, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Identifying skills and resources needed for timely and quality deliverables while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
- Articulating complex issues and structuring clear and concise written documents, adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Identifying and resolving basic business analysis challenges with limited assistance
- Adjusting readily to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Anticipating and addressing client needs while building and expanding relationships with clients
- Proactively increasing the firm's intellectual property via client work, and sharing new material across the firm
Demonstrated a thorough ability to promote a collaborative work environment:
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring less experienced staff
- Monitoring the team workload while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration required.
Travel requirements: 80%-100%