|Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.|
• Experience within the Operational Financial Services Industry, preferably with knowledge of derivatives products
• Highly motivated individual who will navigate within a matrix environment both regionally and globally.
• Develop business relationships to define and manage project objectives, scope, deliverables, resources and timelines.
• Project Manage all aspects of Operational System implementation including business analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and post-implementation reviews ensuring visibility at all levels
• Interact and report to management and senior stakeholders on project status by anticipating or identifying issues and implementing corrective actions.
• Strong project leadership skills, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in managing operational programs/projects and delivering within the required scope, timeline and cost allocation.
• English business level communication skills.
• Excellent technical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, problem solving, prioritization, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to make recommendations to all levels of the organization. • Self driven individual with exceptional planning, organization and follow up skills.
• Ability to build relationships and network across all functional and technological teams.
• Ability to build and maintain a high standard of customer service while building trust and confidence.
• Good knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
• Degree level education.
• Recognized project management/ Six Sigma certification preferred.