|Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. |
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of routine and occasionally non-routine clerical functions related to trade finance servicing. Typical job activities include registering, processing, and maintaining standard trade finance documents; processing returned unpaid items, commissions, fees, and transaction payments; tracing and resolving outstanding trade finance-related items. Problems encountered are typically straightforward and recurring in nature requiring application of established instructions and procedures to resolve. Refers more complex transactions and documents to higher levels for resolution. Typically an entry-level position.
- Responsible for processing for Import/Export Trade processing and follow up with any irregular case, maintain a high quality of work and spot attempted fraud and ensure self operations is in strictly compliance with internal policy and/or local regulatory requirements..•
- Process all functions of import/export trade products
- Ensuring all procedures, practices and service delivery standards are complied with regulatory and internal requirements
- Responsible for achieving the standard of the Quality Management System in line with requirements in processing turnaround time.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities given by the manager
- Process import/export bills documents and apply knowledge of commercial law/government regulations, e.g. OFAC, UCP600, URC522
- Ensure transactions are handled efficiently and effectively
- Continuously improve working skills and efficiency via self -study or trainings of system enhancement
- University graduate, preferably in Banking or International Business
- Good communication skills and fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good command of Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Well versed with all ICC Articles in particular UCP600, ISBP and URC522, and have better knowledge of OFAC, AML and KYC.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be very customer focused, proactive and service oriented.
- Good team player and willing to learn
- Have 1-2 years trade experience, experience in documentary credit - processing an advantage
- Detail-conscious , well-organized, self-motivated, willing to work under pressure, and ability to manage a variety of responsibilities and prioritize effectively
- Strong sense of responsibilities and ability to work independently as well as interact effectively with the team