Founded in 1996 Dealer's Financial Services, LLC (DFS) ,a subsidiary of Dollar Financial Group Inc, is a leading arranger of sub-prime auto loans and financing designed exclusively for Active Duty Military is seeking a talented Director of Compliance to be based in Lexington, Kentucky. Recognized for our integrity DFS arranges Military Installment Loans and Educational Services (MILES) which offers protection to active duty service members when purchasing a vehicle, assists in providing auto loans to full time active duty military and provides vehicle service contracts. The MILES Program relies on a network of more than 700 Certified Dealers to support our auto purchasing process.
The Director of Compliance will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the DFS compliance program to ensure that all departments comply with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally the Director's responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: coordination of all internal and external audits and examinations with management, auditors and examiners, manages and performs complex compliance research and regulatory analysis, and interact with internal management teams.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, public administration, finance, or law.
- A minimum of 5 years of extensive knowledge of banking and non-banking financial services/lending industry practices, compliance, regulations and laws.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing compliance programs.
- Experience working with the state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Experience in statutory and legislative review, analysis and reporting.
- Experience developing policies, procedures and training programs.
- Technical knowledge of lending products (including auto finance), underwriting, operational processes and services. Experience working with legal or compliance-related personnel.
- Extensive knowledge of banking and non-banking financial services/lending industry practices, compliance, regulations and laws.
- Strong leadership, project management and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts and practices.
- Extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analyses.
Please apply directly to email@example.com