Within the Client Businesses Group, we pride ourselves on creating, communicating, and delivering investment solutions for clients worldwide. To that end, we have teams of professionals with expertise in the many functions that combine to make this effort successful and sustainable, including relationship management, marketing, sales, client service, and product development and management.
We serve institutional and retail clients in more than 60 countries, including pension funds, foundations, endowments, official institutions, insurance companies, sub-advisory relationships, high net worth individuals, family offices, and private banks. Further, we work to cultivate relationships with key distributors of our investment products, such as broker-dealers, banks, registered investment advisers, financial planners, insurance companies, and building societies.
Alternative Investments, Cash Management, Financial Institutions, Global Consultant Relations, International, Institutional Product & Investment Communications, Private Client, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Pensions/Tax-Exempt, and Wealth Management are some of the key global product units, client business units, and global cross-channel teams that together form BlackRock's premier Client Businesses Group.
BlackRock's U.S. Defined Contribution Group (USDC), is currently one of BlackRock's most dynamic businesses and has been named by senior management as one of the main engines for future revenue growth. By focusing on financial intermediated sales of BlackRock products through Defined Contribution Plan platforms and providers that are distributed by wirehouses, banks, independents and RIAs, USDC has helped solidify BlackRock's position as a top provider of Defined Contribution Plan investment solutions.
As a DC Sales Support Analyst, be effective at handling a wide range of tasks, working with DC focused advisors and analytical tools.
- Handle all inbound calls from Wirehouse, Independent, RIA and Platform/Broker Dealer reps. The calls will emanate from the BlackRock DC Toll Free line. Function as a liaison between DC advisors and respective regional sales personnel.
- Follow up with DC Advisors and regional sales personnel on problem resolution/updates.
- Generate and analyze Fi 360, Morningstar, and CFD Reports.
- Act as a centerpoint for the development and distribution of Fiduciary Benchmark Reports. Create strategies to monetize the reports.
- Act as a liaison between Sales team and Marketing on tracking of initiatives and developing segmentation strategies.
- Function as a "back-up" to the DC IAC team, when the IAC is out of the office, or traveling in the territory.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of BlackRock products, partner platforms, marketing initiatives, CRM tools and applications, in order to fully support DC Advisors with all inquiries.
- Become an integral part of the DC IAC team, providing insights and analysis to the team as a whole. Discern competitive advantages for BlackRock versus the competition.
- Be able to multitask and work under tight time constraints.
- BA/BS required, emphasis on finance or economics preferred.
- High sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities. Must be confident, persuasive and credible over the phone and in person.
- Ability to understand investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts. Consistent awareness of trends and changes within the Defined Contribution marketplace. Ability to apply investment concepts to the Defined Contribution marketplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate complex information to a wide variety of personnel in a clear, concise and well-organized manner. Excellent telephone skills required to maintain relationships with FAs, approach new prospects, follow up on previous sales efforts, and enhance BlackRock's image.
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations.
- Analytical skills necessary to analyze and interpret complex investment product information and determine appropriate response to meet the needs of Financial Advisors.
- Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Series 7 and 66 required
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer--M/F/D/V.
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions -- from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world's capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.