Our views matter. So will yours.
Further information about "working at Moody's" is available at our Careers Page at www.moodys.com
The Recruiter will provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment service to Moody's Investors Service. In this role, the Recruiter will implement talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the business/region while utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings.
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
- Provide input into the regional recruitment strategy to ensure alignment with business and HR goals
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody's benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
- Administer sourcing strategies to identify and recruit potential new hires
- Source active candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
- Implement localized advertising campaigns (Internet, Intranet, newspapers, etc.). Evaluate campaign's value based on cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, trade associations, etc.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates (US only)
- Plan and coordinate large scale recruitment events like career days and job fairs
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- Gather competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately
- Liaise with HR Administrator to provide CV's/shortlist/interview/offer details in a timely manner
- Assist in preparation of contracts of employment, offer letters and new hire documentation with HR Administrator
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection processes to applicants and extend employment offers
- Ensure candidate completion of company and local pre-employment requirements
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data. Create and distribute recruiting activity reports and budgets as required.
- Conduct management presentations regarding recruiting activity as needed.
- Oversee and monitor contracted temporary staff against budget set
- Co-ordinate with global HR counterparts relating to recruitment, including approvals, budgets, staff movements, offers of employment, acceptances, declines and ensure necessary reports and administration are completed and distributed. Using primarily Excel and PeopleSoft.
- Work with HR Generalist team and support functions (e.g. Finance/IT/Facilities/Compliance, etc.) as appropriate
- Contribute towards recruiting team / projects
The Americas Recruiting team supports recruiting efforts in the U.S., Latin America, and Canada.
- Undergraduate degree level education required. Graduate degree a plus.
- 5+ years recruitment experiece; Most experience in-house desirable.
- Experience within the financial services industry preferred
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Applicant Tracking Software. Kenexa, advantageous
- Ability to handle higj volume recruitment and multiple priorities
- Best practice recruitment and selection policies and regulations from sourcing through selection
- Providing lawful and appropriate first line advice to the business line
- Contribute to recruiting projects
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer.