(40%) Perform a variety of FX duties including execution of spot, forward, and option contracts with external clients through a variety of delivery channels (phone, web portals, electronic trading, etc.) and working with processing areas when issues arise.
(30%) Provide bank clients with information on ways to manage currency risk via spot, forward and option contracts including the preparation and writing of marketing materials, and daily and weekly market updates.
(15%) Seek, identify and expand business development opportunities for FX through both internal and external channels.
(15%) Work with internal stakeholders to facilitate approvals for FX trading and to ensure smooth trade execution from documentation through to trade settlement.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- 2-5 years of Foreign Exchange sales and trading experience preferably at a commercial bank.
- Knowledge of FX instruments, strategies, solutions, financial markets, and banking products and services.
- Requires the ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision in a high stress/productivity and time-sensitive environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, and possess a strong aptitude for working with numbers along with a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
Education, Licensure, Experience:
- 4 year college degree (preferably in Economics, Business, International Relations, Finance, Accounting, Political Science, or Communications) or equivalent work experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to job #24175 at www.unionbank.com/careers or click the following link: https://uboc.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=24175
Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial holding company with assets of $88.2 billion at September 30, 2012. Its primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full service commercial bank providing an array of financial services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. The bank operated 402 branches in California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, Illinois, and New York as well as two international offices, on September 30, 2012. UnionBanCal Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. Union Bank is a proud member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG, NYSE:MTU), one of the world's largest financial organizations. Visit www.unionbank.com for more information.
Become part of a team where community, diversity, and exceptional service are part of everyone's job. Invest in you! Invest in your career. Invest in your future.
Union Bank is committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. EOE. M/F/D/V.