Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Our practitionars are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Healthcare Advisory practice is aligned across: Healthcare Provider, Healthcare Payers, and Pharmaceutical and Life Science.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develop the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies -- leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training. Â
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and an proven success record of managing complex human capital change management programs, including thorough knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Masters of Business Administration or Masters Degree in Organizational Development or Human Resource Management preferred.
Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
Demonstrates a thorough proven track record of success managing small to mid-size project teams in a collaborative and fast-paced environment:
- Developing work plans for a project work stream, understanding dependencies, maintaining project economics, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Identifying skills and resources needed for timely and quality deliverables while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
- Articulating complex issues and structuring clear and concise written documents, adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Identifying and resolving basic business analysis challenges with limited assistance
- Adjusting readily to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Anticipating and addressing client needs while building and expanding relationships with clients
- Proactively increasing the firm's intellectual property via client work, and sharing new material across the firm
Demonstrates proven thorough ability to promote a collaborative work environment:
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring less experienced staff
- Monitoring the team workload while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration required.
Travel requirements: 80%-100%