Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our Information Management consultants help clients maximize the value of their data. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of managing client engagement teams that design and develop business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture, including:
-Evaluating enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change (i.e. assessing, identifying and recommending BI and related business stakeholders' data requirements; BI solution prototyping and development; processes and performance from business and technical standpoints; and the impact of data changes on business and/or IT processes)
-Advising CXO's on emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with clients' business strategies
-Prioritizing, preparing and implementing BI and/or DW architectural improvements (i.e. developing and recommending alternative DW technical and data management solutions, methodologies, strategies and architectural improvement plans)
-Developing and validating business stakeholders' conceptual data models, including socializing and implementing logical and physical DW/Datamart data models; identifying data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) to deliver analytic requirements.
Demonstrates extensive abilities interacting with end-users to understand and document business and functional requirements, data sources, metadata, and conceptual data models for complex projects, including at least two full lifecycle implementations, BI/SQL, DW/SQL/ETL/Modeling tools and other related technologies involving:
- BI and enterprise DW data management, modeling, integration and/or synchronization, quality, security, conversion and analysis, star schema and relational reporting models, enterprise data management policies, procedures, compliance and risk management and/or database administration,
- Design and development of data models, extraction code and cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions, i.e. standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching that leverages data standards, processes and technology management for data, master data, and metadata; and, data security (including data masking and related data protection techniques)
Demonstrates extensive ability to develop a business vision and lead implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities, including:
- Identification and addressing of client needs--developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Team leadership--generating a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any MIS related field
Candidate should have experience with:
1) Domain knowledge of Order management function- Oracle R12 will be a plus
3) Development of business processes, process controls
4) Data Modelling experience - Sales Contracts and Customer Master models; Product and Manufacturing Data Model
5) Software Industry experience - SaaS and Appliances sales
6) Reporting and KPI definitions as relevant to Quote to Cash
7) Some SalesForce.COM experience
(8) - Proven & strong experience with Master data governance process
(9) - Prior experience with rule engine (BRM) is a plus
(10) - Data modeling tool (e.g., Erwin) is a plus