This is a broad role encompassing a complex front end trading application, performance improvement, market connectors, and analysis tools. You will be involved with Automated Trading and Risk systems, with a focus on low latency and high throughput models. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. You will also be developing front office trading applications and providing support to traders.
As the Senior Software Developer (Java, J2SE, Spring, MVC, XML, Multi-threading, OOP, REST, Greenfield) you will be focusing on development, you will have the opportunity to increase your technical skills sets in a financial atmosphere whilst also improving your industry knowledge and put your innovative personality into the role
Location: Chicago , USA
• Core java and other programming language a plus, 2-4 years industry experience
• Strong object-orientated application design and architecture skills
• J2EE experience a bonus
• Multithreading & Concurrency
• Messaging experience (TCP, Corba, Tibco, JMS or similar)
• Experience of low latency/high throughput systems is a necessity
• Previous experience from the financial industry is required
In return they are offering:
• Working in a very visible , front office setting where you are making valuable contributions to the business
• The opportunity to learn about high frequency trading strategies
• Take on leadership role in incorporating new technologies, new hires, and business growth.
• Very hands on role with the opportunity to make an important & valuable contribution.
• Excellent compensation structure both in terms of base and bonus rewards.
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
Java Developer - Mid Level- Leading Systematic Hedge Fund - Front Office Developer - High Frequency Trading - Multithreaded Programming - Chicago, USA
APPLY | email@example.com
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.806.9333
12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 020.3207.9090
St Clements House, London, EC4N 7AE | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.