Vanguard, one of the world's largest investment management companies and a recognized employer of choice, seeks an ETF Product Manager to support Vanguard ETFs by participating in, managing, and supporting projects and analysis related to expanding Vanguard's presence in the Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) market.
Your primary duties and responsibilities:
- Leads, manages, and oversees a variety of high complexity projects related to Vanguard ETFs. Project scope can vary widely. Handles multiple projects simultaneously from conception through execution and implementation of recommendations. Coordinates, prioritizes, and actively manages tasks as needed to meet project timelines.
- Works with Vanguard ETF management as well as Financial Advisory Sales (FAS) Sales and FAS Marketing Group to assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies that will support the awareness, understanding and growth of the Vanguard ETFs. This includes, but is not limited to, product, market, and competitive analyses, Vanguard product positioning, presentations, collateral materials, conference support and web content.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy, and product positioning of Vanguard ETF communications with FAS sales and FAS Marketing.
- Leads/participates in projects to evaluate new products and services targeted to the ETF market. Assembles data, performs/coordinates financial and business analyses, and prepares and delivers presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains a broad knowledge and awareness of investment industry and intermediary channel forces, competition, and trends that may impact Vanguard's success in the market or help to formulate strategy.
- Prepares and coordinates internal awareness programs to enhance the ability of our crew to communicate the Vanguard ETF positioning.
- Leads complex Vanguard ETF product launches.
- Assists ETF Management with strategic planning for the Vanguard ETF Team.
- Assists sales with client interactions at conferences, home office visits, local office visits or conference calls.
- Manages external relationships with Specialist firms, stock exchanges, benchmark providers and other service providers as necessary.
- Manages efforts surrounding ETF spreads, execution quality, and premium discount.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters in Business Administration degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of financial services experience.
- Proven self-starter with ability to work both independently.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses or ability to obtain within 3 months.
- Broad understanding of Vanguard's business, the investment industry, and the ETF marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and complete multiple and diverse assignments with the highest level of quality and accuracy.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills and superior written communication skills.
- Unquestioned ability to handle highly confidential material.
Note: Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.