|Provides fundamental support in all phases of client service, client relationship building and account maintenance to assist the business activities of Private Banking USA Sales Force. |
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support PB Sales force and their business objectives
- Resolve client inquiries regarding securities quotes, account balances, activity, and documentation, statement information, and general product and/or service information.
- Resolve client complaints, inquiries, and discrepancies. Research and initiate corrections to transactions and/or account errors. Ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Provide any needed administrative and clerical support to PB Sales force and Management, including documentation, mailings, creating and maintaining client files, mass mailings, expenses, etc.
- Responsible for order execution, processing and settlement of trades on client accounts.
- Extensive interaction and communication with traders
- Daily interaction with Pershing, Sales Staff, External Clients, Controllers, Compliance, CSAM, Traders, Credit Officers, IT.
- Heavy utilization of phone to handle client needs
- Special projects as required: i.e. Tracking revenue; Client specific worksheet report preparation; Review/Research industry reports; Compare/Contrast various investment options for advisors/clients
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience, Series 7 & 63 required. 2-3 years industry experience.
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent Customer/Client Service skills
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and platform presentation skills
- Strong PC Skills: Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Brokerview, Netexchange Pro, etc.