The Senior Marketing Manager's responsiblities will include the following:
Working directly with the CEO, COO, Sales and Content teams to deliver the demand generation strategy and provide expertise on how marketing can support the overall business objectives. Be involved commercially & provide innovative growth ideas on an on-going basis.Develop high-level integrated marketing plans, calendars, budget with goals and metrics. With guidance and input of manager, develop recommendations for specific programs.Produce, evaluate and communicate key metrics to the senior management team at least on a weekly basis to ensure effective marketing and support strategic planningManagement of the Sales & Marketing Media budgets in excess of $3 million. On-going multi-channel budget reporting & optimisation for ad spend ROIManage the process to deliver on all marketing campaigns & initiatives - web content, offers, sponsorships etc - drawing on central resource to facilitate
Responsible for working with management & respective teams to plan & implement the communications plansManage the relationships with external media agencies where requiredEnsure media is purchased effectively - the candidate will need to demonstrate strong negotiation skillsLiaise with London based Business Management and marketing teams to plan & deliver high quality and timely cross channel marketing campaigns , ensuring they are always delivered to Brand guidelines & suitable to the local marketsWork with management & the Insight Team to understand the consumer value proposition, and have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape to strengthen brand positioning, messaging, look & feel etcResponsible Media Plans, Sales & Marketing Budgets, Creatives, etc.
The ideal candidate will meet the following essential requirements:
- Minimum 5 years relevant marketing management experience
- A keen and demonstrable interest in, and understanding of, the financial markets and Nadex's business
- Marketing management experience within a financial services firm is highly desirable
- Degree qualified, preferably marketing orientated but if not, certainly a marketing post grad qualification
- Ability to analyse overall impact of marketing plans, programs, tactics Use analyses to refine and improve marketing plans
- Ability to gather and analyse key marketing information and data for analysis, interpretation, development of business case, marketing planning, etc.
- Ability to build business case pro-forma analyses for programs, products; monitor plan vs. actual performance
- Thorough understanding of market research process, alternative methodologies, utilize research in marketing planning and decision making
- Thorough understanding and ability to implement direct marketing tactics including direct mail, telemarketing, digital, etc.
- Project Management skills - insure timely development and delivery of marketing plans within budget and on schedule; lead designated projects
- Communications oral and written communication skills; provide consistent communication regarding marketing plans, analyses, business case development, etc.
- Understanding of media planning & creative development process and ability to effectively manage legal, compliance approval processes
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns and dealing with third party media agencies is required