|PEAK6 Investments, established in 1997, is a leading financial institution in Chicago with a demonstrated track record of success in proprietary trading. Specializing in inventory and risk management, PEAK6 Investments employs state of the art technology and proprietary tools and is thoroughly committed to building the next generation of automated trading systems and businesses. PEAK6 is constantly expanding its commercial focus to include leading-edge initiatives in the hedge fund, online media, retail options brokerage and institutional trading segments.|
Voted Chicago's Best and Brightest Employers to Work For, four of the last five years, PEAK6 Investments offers: competitive salary, performance bonuses, and a great benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation, sickness and disability benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, along with a casual work environment and dress code and the occasional yoga class. PEAK6 currently employs over 400 professionals and is rapidly growing in scope, complexity and depth of operation.
PEAK6 is currently seeking an experienced, proactive, top performing Administrative Assistant to support senior team members within our organization.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring seamless execution of the teams' daily schedules and interactions. Coordinate & manage meetings via Microsoft Outlook, travel itineraries, expenses and reporting.
- Assist in meeting set up and facilitation- greeting guests, preparing conference rooms, agendas, presentations, ordering food, etc. as needed
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Compose and type correspondence, memos, presentations, organizational charts, confidential materials, etc.
- Complete ad hoc projects or requests as needed
- Facilitate communication amongst the team and communicate on their behalf to other areas of the organization; develop strong working relationships and communication skills with all levels of employees
- At least two years of administrative support experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Ability to quickly learn systems, policies and processes specific to the company.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; ability to adapt communication as needed and be effective with a variety of individuals
- Ability to be proactive, problem solve, come up with creative solutions and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to providing high quality work. Respond to requests in a timely fashion and maintain professionalism at all times. Availability to be reachable outside normal business hours as needed.
- Ability to focus on detail without losing sight of the bigger picture. Monitor and double check work and information for accuracy and quality.
- Must be able to effectively move items forward and see tasks through completion; detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize.
See Job Description