Healthcare is a transforming industry due to legislative and regulatory demands, technology challenges, and societal trends. Our growing Health Industries Advisory practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help healthcare institutions around the world to anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Our practitionars are supported by a dedicated health research unit, which is managed by a physician partner and provides our clients with cutting-edge intelligence, perspective, and analysis on issues transforming the health industry. Our professionals have deep health industry expertise and include physicians, nurses, system specialists, health policy analysts, actuaries, financial advisors, and data analysts. The Healthcare Advisory practice is aligned across: Healthcare Provider, Healthcare Payers, and Pharmaceutical and Life Science.
PwC's IT Security, Privacy & Risk Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A PwC consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute in our IT Security, Privacy & Risk competency that we apply to our clients' business issues every day, including a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success managing client engagements relating to the creation of business processes and solutions enabled by identity and access management, including the following:
- Requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, and migration for businesses.
- Supervision and development of staff on multiple projects, business development, and communications with executives
Obtained certifications of the following are preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Project Manager Professional (PMP), and/or Certified JAVA Developer
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success utilizing the following when managing and producing deliverables for client engagements related to managing successful enterprise scale implementations within Information Security, including:
- Utilizing the Identity Management suite of products (CA, SUN, IBM, Oracle) and of their design and implementation.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and resolving potential conflicts as a leader.
- Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with leveraging creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes, where necessary, in conjunction with the following:
-Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts
-Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing various aspects of, and supporting practice management for, a specific operation or process, including:
-Managing a team and/or work stream on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital.
-Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
-Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
-Contributing to business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off
-Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate team members
Travel requirements: 100%
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required: