At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Duff & Phelps Investment Banking professionals provide advisory services in mergers and acquisitions, financings, transaction opinions and restructurings for companies worldwide. Guiding management teams and stakeholders through the transaction process, we leverage years of experience, judgment and analytical prowess to maximize value for our clients.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
Our investment banking practice focuses on providing merger and acquisition, private placement and restructuring advisory services. We have developed our expertise through extensive work in sell-side, buy-side, divestiture and capital raising assignments on behalf of portfolio companies of private equity funds, closely held businesses and publicly traded companies.
- Work on a variety of 'sell-side' transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 4 years experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong interest on researching the financial service industry
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.