At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Duff & Phelps Investment Banking professionals provide advisory services in mergers and acquisitions, financings, transaction opinions and restructurings for companies worldwide. Guiding management teams and stakeholders through the transaction process, we leverage years of experience, judgment and analytical prowess to maximize value for our clients.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
Associates will act as banking generalists, working as a part of our global investment banking team on a variety of engagements. Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- Working directly with client senior management teams, board members and stakeholders throughout all phases of transaction advisory and execution, in both healthy and distressed situations
- Preparing financial models and analytical support for merger & acquisitions, restructuring & special situations, and transaction opinion deal teams
- Drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor presentations and term sheets
- Performing company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligenceContributing to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
- Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail
- Mentoring and developing junior staff
- Ideal candidate would have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in investment banking, restructuring, equity or credit analysis, or principal investing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.