for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. As you'll discover, our culture supports this. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and the opportunity to excel.
Named the "Best Global Investment Bank" in Euromoney Magazine's annual Awards for Excellence, Deutsche Bank is a leader in Germany and Europe and is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets.
Global Transaction Banking
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a world-class provider of cash management, trade finance and trust and securities services for corporations, governments and financial institutions.
At peak levels, GTB processes payments worth up to 1.4 trillion Euros per day and, as of March 31, 2012, is the number one Euro clearer and a top-six US Dollar clearer with more than 60% of overall revenues are generated from clients outside Germany.
Our people are outstanding individuals with agile minds, from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. They generate fresh ideas and innovative solutions which set us apart from our competitors and add value to our clients.
- Responsible for selling Trade Finance (TF) solutions to Deutsche Bank's corporate clients. Tasks include understanding client needs, structuring of client appropriate solutions, responding to Requests for Proposal, and preparing competitive bids. Work in close partnership with the client coverage organization to proactively prospect for new business, manage the sales cycle and drive business opportunities to closure. Collaboration with key partners, including Credit, Implementations, Service, Product Management, Legal and Operations to drive revenue within your portfolio.
- Co-originate Financial Supply Chain product solutions to corporate clients.
- Act as a subject expert for TF solutions in the US, and identify potential applications within client industry segments/geographies by understanding and monitoring market and economic trends that drive client needs.
- Identify the TF champion within the client organization, by leveraging Deutsche Bank's existing client relationships, to broadening the reach into the client organization.
- Ensure that transactions are structured to meet profitability measurements, including RWA/RAROC hurdles and comply with Compliance and Reputational Risk requirements.
- Cross-sell CMC and TSS businesses to new and prospective clients.
- Mentor and develop junior staff, including providing TF knowledge transfer and opportunities for employees to gain sales experience under close supervision.
- Keep abreast of economic, political and industry developments which may impact the Trade Finance business.
Professional and personal qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- In-depth knowledge of Trade Finance solutions
- Proven track record and experience in selling and/or developing TF solutions
- Self-starter, independent and proactive in driving business and the sales process
- Basic knowledge of Cash Management
- Effective and concise communicator at all levels, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and multi-cultural understanding
- Matured attitude and outlook, with a result-oriented discipline
- Ability to work in a challenging global environment
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite
At Deutsche Bank, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) employer.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at db.com/careers