State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $23.441 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.065 trillion in assets under management at September 30, 2012, State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,650 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's web site at www.statestreet.com.
Promoting a culture of excellence
With more than 29,650 employees across 29 countries, at State Street, our people are our greatest asset. We recognize that highly skilled, engaged and productive employees are essential to our success. Our company values reflect our commitment to employee engagement, Global Inclusion and corporate social responsibility -- to help you build a fulfilling career. Around the world, we aim to be an employer of choice by offering competitive compensation and benefits, personal and professional development opportunities, and a work environment that promotes a diverse array of people, ideas and skills.
We're a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us -- people like you.
We encourage you to explore the possibilities that a career at State Street can offer you.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
With continued growth of the Alternative Investments Solutions business arising organically and through a recent acquisition, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic regulatory compliance professional to join our reporting team.
The role will encompass involvement in new regulatory reporting initiatives, Dodd Frank, AIFMD, arising from recent changes in legislation.
- Updating and monitoring progress of the regulatory production calendar for clients
- Preparation and review of regulatory calculations for each client
- Client facing project calls
- Maintaining a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Maintaining and updating as appropriate client files and customisations
- Preparation of regulatory reports for review by internal teams, and client
- Maintenance and resolvement of issue logs
- Monitoring of regulatory filings
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritize tasks and manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarize complex issues in written form.
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Experience within Funds Industry or Financial Services an advantage
- Experience in project management is desirable