Corporate Services, which is comprised of Business Resilience, Corporate Security, Procurement, and Property is one of the three large- scale functions in Business Services next to Operations and Technology Services. It is a global team with people working in more than 30 countries. In the Americas, there are more than 350 colleagues working together to be the business behind the business for RBS Citizens Financial Group.
As Project Analyst, you will work on department level projects - working with department managers and directors, assisting in the development of project plans, schedules, budgets, presentations and documentation to successfully achieve project and business requirements. Additionally, on behalf of the Head of Corporate Services Americas, you will coordinate all activities around an RBS Americas formal committee including meeting logistics, administrative reporting requirements, meeting deliverables (including quality checks) and meeting action closure.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Fulfilling project administrative reporting requirements.
- Continuously reviewing status of projects and budgets; developing timetables; providing administrative assistance to project or department director and coordinating project meetings;
- Preparing status reports and documenting through the use of computerized systems and project management software applications.
- Designing, organizing, documenting and implementing all phases of assigned projects to satisfy project requirements and achieve business goals.
- Managing the risk/compliance participation, access, confirmation and business line continuity plans.
- Collaborating with other business areas to support go-to-market strategy and delivery
- Acting as internal and/or technical expert on project tasks or phases of large projects as well as meeting training objectives if needed to ensure successful project implementation.
- Must have demonstrated project analyst / management skills
- Must have strong organizational, communication and planning skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interact with project teams and multiple departments and vendors to achieve project objectives.
- Must have strong capability and experience with meeting project timelines and budget requirements.
- Must have strong MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Excel.
- 1 -2 years of previous project analyst / management experience preferred
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Completion of Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related curriculum preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM