Corporate Services Operations, RBS Citizens has responsibility for the facilities management of all US based retail branches and the delivery of all related functions and services including utilities, facilities management, repairs and maintenance, and cleaning. The overall retail branch footprint encompasses:
- Approximately 1,400 bank branches
- Distributed over 12 States
- Providing services for approximately 15,000 staff
- Current operating budget in excess of $100 million annually
- Serving the business needs of RBS Citizens (including brands Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank)
This role will have responsibility for Property Workplace Operations in approximately one half of the bank's branch footprint. The role will be responsible as the primary interface with the outsourced service providers to ensure the delivery of operational effectiveness, service/quality levels, and at commercial rates and pricing in accordance with the agreed contract(s). Additionally, the role will be responsible for understanding and aligning delivery to the strategy and priorities of our Retail business colleagues across the region.
Responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Managing Workplace Operations throughout the Region, providing dependable and efficient service delivery to agreed quality standards set forth in the Statement of Work and contract documents agreed to as part of the New Supplier Delivery model.
- Managing relationships with facility occupants and business units at all levels including Senior Management, setting expectations and maximizing satisfaction.
- Working closely with the new supplier team to deliver against SLA's and with the Contract Management Team to develop customer focus solutions, with a particular emphasis on the overall 'customer experience'.
- Participating as a key member of the RBS Americas Facilities Senior Leadership team, contributing to setting the direction for strategy, developing recognition and trust for and enhancing the reputation of the function within the wider property industry and business community.
- 12-15 years of experience with management of customer /consumer facing operations group
- Experience with management of outsourced supplier relationships in management position
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a management position within Facilities Management or leadership position in Retail environment
- Verifiable experience of driving change at operational level
- Proven strategic leadership skills in a critical business environments
- Track record of delivering substantial and sustainable quality improvement and increased service delivery programs during career to date
- Ability to implement change in a dynamic business environment where RBS Citizens Corporate Services Operations needs to respond rapidly to business change in a performance driven culture, providing clarity of purpose, fact based decision-making, and certainty of achievement
- Experience building and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Budgetary understanding and financial control for region
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors Degree in related field required; Master's Degree preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM