- Managing and reporting on project issues, risks, actions, and dependencies
- Controlling project scope, identifying, and resolving key issues and risks
- Managing project time-lines to ensure quality, on-time deliverables
- Tracking external dependencies with other internal projects and groups
- Maintaining/managing all key project deliverables as well as defining any process gaps where necessary
- Documenting business processes and communicating potential business and systems impacts based on analysis of the data
- Writing/creating functional specifications documents with supporting use cases and use case diagrams and traceability matrices
*The skills listed below are a MUST HAVE. Please submit your resume to this position only if you possess the skills required. Be sure to properly articulate the functionality of your resume. Resumes that do not properly annotate the required skills will not be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree
- Thorough knowledge of key business processes, fixed income products, business process reengineering, business modeling concepts, business systems development, and business systems analysis
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience producing business requirements documents and functional specifications as well as setting up test scenarios
- High-level of proficiency with Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and high frequency trading technology
- Dodd Frank expert knowledge in Swaps Execution Facilities (SEFs)
- Thorough understanding of Credit Electronic Trading, including corporate bonds, index CDS, single names, and futures
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution, and both written and verbal communication skills
Creativity. Drive. Growth.
At Sharp Decisions, we specialize in recruiting IT and business side professionals currently working in the front, middle, and back offices of high-profile asset managers, hedge funds, investment banks, and private wealth managers.
We recruit all asset classes: commodities, derivatives, equities, fixed-income, foreign exchange, and loans.
Our 22-year reputation of success is built upon knowledge, integrity, and trust, and our recruiting team works tirelessly to match candidates with clients to insure a perfect fit. Sharp Decisions offers contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions with top-tier and Fortune 500 companies, as well as all levels of government. If you have the passion and knowledge to bring to an expanding, dynamic global team, Sharp Decisions has opportunities for you.
Sharp Decisions is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our company and to see our other career opportunities, visit www.sharpdecisions.com.