This is a salaried position with performance bonus based on personal and company performance (no commission).
- Accept futures (and soon forex) orders over the phone. This is a small but growing part of our business and will be the top priority for the position.
- Provide e-trading platform support via phone and email. Able to escalate and follow up with escalation point and customer well.
- Back up other positions occasionally
- Market research projects.
- Depending on the person there may be some content generation for our website.
- Minimum 1 year experience executing futures and/or forex trades electronically for customers. Some floor trades will be necessary but the majority will be electronic.
- Basic understanding of pre and post-trade risk.
- Basic understanding of futures operations.
- Familiar with CQG, CTS, TT, and PATS platforms. Knowledge of other platforms a plus.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Active series 3 license preferred (minimum is prior licensing that has expired and requires re-taking exam).
- Ability to stay calm, logical, and focused in high pressure situations.
- Enjoy interacting with people.
- Comfortable presenting to customers and potential customers (for example trading platform demos) and representing the company.
- Necessary traits: Absolute integrity, strong sense of ownership, detailed oriented solid communication skills, ability to reflect and learn from mistakes, and willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Please send a resume and salary expectations to email@example.com to be considered for the position with "Execution Etrading" in the subject line. No phone calls and do not contact Phillip businesses in other countries about this position.
About Phillip Futures Inc.
Phillip Futures Inc. is Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) based in Chicago, specializing in Global Derivatives and Commodities broking. Located in the historical Chicago Board of Trade Building in downtown Chicago, Phillip Futures Inc. is a newly formed Futures Commission Merchant, with clearing memberships with CME/CBOT/COMEX/NYMEX, ICE US, CFE, and ICE US exchanges, and plans to expand business relationships into other major global exchanges.
While the name is new to the US financial landscape, Phillip Futures Inc. has common ownership and works closely with other firms within the Phillip Capital group, which is headquartered in Singapore. The group has network companies operating in the financial hubs of 13 countries, has more than $1B in customer funds on deposit, more than $18B customer funds, and is a leading provider of a full range of investment services including global equities, futures, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, and insurance in Asia. In addition, our affiliated companies are clearing members of 17 non-US futures exchanges including SGX (Singapore), BMD (Malaysia), ICDX (Indonesia), HKEx (Hong Kong), OSE (Japan), Tocom (Japan), TFEX (Thailand), and others.
Find out more at www.phillipusa.com.
© 2012 Phillip Futures Inc.