Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities.
Our Applications Strategy and Integration consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5 amongst others. This high performing team advises on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and end-user interaction to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including:
- Leading Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a consulting services organization emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation.
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques.
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role.
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations.
- Managing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects, performing technical reviews of all work products during various workstreams and projects.
- Interacting with stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze and define business requirements and related project reporting, developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of common issues facing clients in one or more of the following sectors: financial services, healthcare, aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities in the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- As a team member, understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking and providing guidance, clarification and, feedback to less experienced staff.
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including presenting to senior executives, developing lasting relationships, delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Managing engagement(s): staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital, contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and completion of engagement workstream(s).
- Collaborating with business development teams that write and present proposals to prospective clients.
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process.
Travel requirements: 100%
Proven extensive skills in Java, J2EE, ASP, .NET, C Sharp, WS*, MQ, Adapter framework, Database building and Management: Oracle, SQL server, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, Struts and Strings framework, Enterprise Architecture; Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Data, BPM/BRE Tools - WSI*, MQ, Adapter Framework, Mapping and Workflow Tools, Application Servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, and RUP, Enterprise Architecture and Implementation, Governance Designs, Pegasystems, Lombardi, Oracle BPEL, Jrules, BonitaSoft, JBosee, BRE. Proven extensive technical skills in MS Office Suite and Lotus Notes
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 7
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required: