We're looking for people who "get it" and by "it" we mean know how to listen, what to say when, and how to close. We are looking for world-class sales people to join our Institutional Sales Team, who will be focused on B2B sales of our news and business information products.
We need the relentless. People who are never content. Never apathetic. We need people who have the ability to network, are relational, and are constantly prospecting - those who know how to open new doors. We need problem solvers who can pivot a "no" to a "yes". We need people who keep their eye on the prize. Setting goals & achieving or surpassing those targets are what this role is all about - we need results, not just talk.
We need people of integrity. You'll be held accountable for what you say to clients, the revenue you deliver, your own expense account, and how you achieve your objectives.
That's who we need .
Here's what we need you to do.
- Manage a book of business and prospect for new business. Be responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a defined set of customers. Manage between 75 and 150 clients, depending on geography and industry sectors covered.
- Retain and grow existing contract revenue. Initiate sales activity with new buying centers. Prospect companies that currently do not have business with Dow Jones, within a defined territory.
- Generate new streams of Dow Jones revenue through sales of products and services, which address prospects' business needs.
- Complete market analysis to identify good potential target organizations. Develop and execute a plan to grow your territory.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and build solid working relationships with our customers.
Who are we ?
Dow Jones & Company explains the world and the world of business. With authoritative journalism and smart technology, we provide a window on events, clarify issues, inspire new thinking and give readers and business customers the insight they need to make informed decisions.
We are newspapers, newswires, websites, apps, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences and more. Our premier brands include The Wall Street Journal, DJX, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, SmartMoney and All Things Digital. Dow Jones is a News Corporation company.
If we, and the opportunity we are offering, sound interesting to you, then apply now!
Dow Jones: Making Careers NewsWorthy
At Dow Jones our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.