Located in New York, the senior quant will support the local currency trading & emerging markets desks both locally and across LATAM regions. The team covers FX, Rates & credit for the emerging markets business. The candidate will be responsible for conducting quantitative analytical research & modeling projects whilst developing new models for the Global EM trading team.
Location: New York, USA
- Detailed review of front office pricing models
- Developing and implementing derivatives EM pricing models
- Chance to work on a variety of complex Emerging Market models across CVA, FX & rates markets
- Working entirely in their Front Office alongside quant's & trade specialists
- Support traders, research strategies and quantitative ideologies to a large degree
- Reporting directly to the Global Head of Emerging Markets FX Quant analytics
- Associate - VP level / 3-6 years experience
- Experience within Emerging markets is highly desirable
- Backgrounds in CVA, Interest Rates, Credit, FX are applicable
- 'Jack of all trades' background - capable of multi-tasking and working with multiple assets
- An excellent quantitative PhD/MSc from a top school in a very quant focused thesis: Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Physics, Statistics & Probability, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering etc
- Strong communicative skills
- Experience with C++, C#, JAVA, VBA, Matlab are of preference
- A huge opportunity to attain significant progression within the quant analytics sphere
- A large number of evolving projects to get your teeth stuck into and work expansively
- The chance to join one of the strongest & fastest growing emerging market teams on the street
- The chance to master and manage some of the most complex models you can put your mind too.
- Exceptional remuneration structure that pay extremely well both on base and bonus
- Have daily interaction with the business and be a key part of their unrivalled success, whilst enhance one's own diversity of credentials
- Relocation allowance for overseas quant's
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
Key Words: quantitative analytics, emerging markets, credit value adjustments, local currency markets, quantitative pricing, quant development, strategist, strats, quant pricing group, quantitative derivatives modeling, global analytics library, C++, Java, Python,
APPLY | firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
Search Consultant: James Friend
Contact Telephone Number: +44 (0) 203 141 8000
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/1615777
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.