The Wall Street Journal Franchise is seeking a smart, talented and creative media professional to join the Integrated Marketing Solutions team supporting ad sales into The Journal Franchise in the Consumer categories.
The Integrated Marketing Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting the Integrated Marketing Solutions team in developing and implementing the sales, marketing and promotional strategies for The Journal Franchise in order to drive revenue and win new business.
• Work with marketing colleagues to develop best-in-class ad sales proposals
• Update and maintain category presentations and marketing materials
• Collect creative assets for client presentations
• Fine tune presentations as needed (formatting, layout, proofreading, etc.)
• Perform competitive research
• Explore new technologies and ad solutions and stay abreast of new capabilities
• Keep detailed notes in internal and external meetings
• Write up creative briefs, route to creative services, supervise mock creation and route for approvals
• Copy write creative copy for mocks and proposals
• Handle additional marketing/communications tasks and projects, as requested
• Maintain the team's RFP and merchandising tracking reports and generate analytics as needed
• Process departmental invoices
• Coordinate team meetings and handle catering, A/V needs, scheduling with external participants, etc.
• 2 years’ experience in media marketing preferred with strong cross-platform capability. Other backgrounds may include client-side marketing, PR, promotion or ad agency
• Must possess superb writing and communication skills
• Extremely creative, resourceful and detail-oriented; must multi-task and prioritize with ease in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Results-driven team player who can problem solve quickly
• Candidates must be proficient in MS Office software, particularly Word, Power Point, Excel; familiarity with Salesforce.com and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
This position will provide support for a national sales staff. We're looking for a motivated individual that's comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.