When you join Dow Jones, you become part of one of the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information companies in the world. As a global leader in news and business intelligence, we're newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, radio and television--including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like Factiva, The Wall Street Journal, Barron's and SmartMoney. Our media inform the discussions and decisions that are vital to the world's commerce, while our databases make the business world more transparent. We continually develop technology to transform information into insight and insight into prosperity. From 58 countries and in a dozen languages, we enlighten and inspire audiences with authoritative, differentiated and trusted content.
Ideas. Innovation. Creativity.
The manager of integrated marketing will be responsible for developing and executing cutting-edge marketing programs for Dow Jones Institutional products. He/she will:
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns in line with brand positioning and strategy
• Understand target audiences for each of our products, know their behavior and create interesting solutions that reach and convert behaviors
• Write creative briefs that drive execution of integrated marketing campaigns
• Understand the needs of internal clients and develop scalable marketing solutions to meet those needs
• Implement integrated institutional marketing campaigns to drive leads into the sales pipeline. Multi-channel marketing activities include media planning, social, video, mobile, display, search, content marketing, CRM, email, client events, and trade shows.
• Devise strategies for media plans based on target market behavior and oversee planning activities
• Develop strategies that support content and marketing objectives
• Leverage consumer insights into acquisition and retention of customers
• Manage agency relationships including identifying the best agencies to work with for specific projects and status calls to review campaign performance
The department’s success will be measured against the growth of the global brand. Your success will be measured by how creative and innovative your ideas are, and how well they deliver against product and business goals.
• Must be a creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences.
• Must be on top of new digital trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms.
• Analytical mindset with a passion for user behaviour and a relentless drive for performance to optimize marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Strong project management, team leadership and decision-making skills.
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
• Experience with media planning. Agency experience a plus.
• Experience working with interactive, creative and media agencies.
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.