The Wall Street Journal Digital Network (WSJDN), the world’s premier publisher of online business and financial news including WSJ, Barron’s, All Things Digital, and MarketWatch, has an exciting career opportunity available on the Revenue and Analytics team.
The Manager of Systems and Operations is responsible for implementing, configuring and maintaining all systems used by the Yield Management and Ad Operations teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinating systems training for Yield Analysts, Campaign Managers, Account Executives and Sales Management.
• Team with internal personnel in sales, billing, procurement, revenue management and invoicing to resolve operational hurdles/challenges.
• Responsible for managing all digital systems and relationships for ad serving technologies, order entry systems, and analytics tools, including YieldEx, Operative, Salesforce, LiveIntent, MOAT, and SQAD.
• Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems on a quarterly basis.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (Ad Ops, IT, Finance, Yield Mgmt, Strategy) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Three years (3) working within an online advertising operations team using one or more internet ad serving system.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical, strategic and creative problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Detail oriented and highly motivated.
• Bachelor degree, required. Master degree, preferred
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.