Dow Jones & Company is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations via newspapers, Web sites, apps, video, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences, and radio. Dow Jones has produced unrivalled quality content for over 100 years and today has one of the world’s largest news-gathering operations with 2,000 journalists in more than 50 countries, including The Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by total average circulation. Other premier brands include Barron’s, MarketWatch, Factiva, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones VentureSource, and DJX. Its information services publish in 13 languages and distribute content in 28 languages, combining technology with news and data to support business decision making. The company pioneered the first successful paid online news site and its industry leading innovation enables it to serve customers wherever they may be, via the Web, mobile devices, Internet-connected televisions, and tablets.
The Senior Product Marketing Coordinator is a critical resource in the Product Marketing team and will report to the Director of Product Marketing for The Wall Street Journal. This specific role will be integrated and will support the marketing efforts of both print and digital products across the Journal franchise.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Product Marketing team in the development, packaging and marketing of new and existing Wall Street Journal product-specific integrated sales opportunities
• Create product-specific marketing materials (presentations, sell sheets, mock-ups etc.) to be used by sales (generic) and Integrated Marketing Solutions (custom)
• Assist team members on key Journal products (Global Products, Journal Reports, WSJ Weekend, Mansion, GNY, WSJ.Money), through the creation of exciting sales opportunities to drive revenue
• Responsible for tracking the status and progress for all projects for the group via the Product Marketing Roadmap
• Ensure Integrated Marketing and sales have access to all final marketing materials by maintaining the “wiki”
• Manage and maintain the WSJ Global Franchise Edit & Alignment Calendar and category specific edit & alignment calendars
• Monitor print and digital competitive landscape and provide regular updates to the group
• Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work with multiple groups within the organization and juggle several projects and priorities at once
• Detail oriented, organized yet creative thinker
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
Dow Jones: Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones, our managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.