We are working with the Head of Linear Quantitative Research within a Tier 1 US investment bank who are looking to expand their quantitative research team. The team has performed well over the past couple of years and so is looking to continue expanding the team in the second half of 2013. They are looking for a candidate with a very quant focused background to join their team as a quantitative researcher.
The candidate should;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the financial marketplace.
- Willing to do hands-on work, strong coding skills is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of the FX Market
- Have a Quantitative Background
- Research experience, either within finance or in a postdoctoral fellowship.
- Experience Data Mining is a benefit.
- Ph.D. in Maths, Physics, Financial Engineering, Statistics, or any other quant focused course.
In return they are offering:
- Huge opportunity to be part of growing and challenging research and trading team.
- The intellectual stimulation and challenge of working within cutting edge trading team.
- Have daily interaction with the business and be a key part of their unrivalled success.
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed bonus.
Quant, Algo, high, frequency, Research, C++, FX, Spot, research, quant research, analyst, quant analyst, develop, strategy, strategist.
Although preferable, we do not require a CV, please feel free to get in touch regarding this role to talk to a member of the team to discuss this role. For more current openings with our clients, please see www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
We welcome speculative and tentative applications roles and others of a similar nature that we may have available on our books.
Contact: Ben Harris on +44 (0) 203 141 8010
VISIT US| www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.807.5025
10877 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 0203.141.8000
Westminster Tower, London, SE1 7SP | Office Hours: 8.00-20.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Markets
For the latest vacancies, please join our group on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1615777&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr