BlackRock Solutions (BRS) supports the investment process through the development, deployment and support of our enterprise investment management platform (Aladdin®), which is utilized by executives, portfolio management, risk management, and operations teams. BRS provides strategic advisory and enterprise investment system services for our clients
BlackRock Solutions (BRS) supports the investment process through the development, deployment and support of our enterprise investment management platform (Aladdin®), which is utilized by executives, portfolio management, risk management, and operations teams. BRS provides strategic advisory and enterprise investment system services for our clients with portfolios totaling over $13 trillion. Our diverse client base is internal and external. Internally, we provide the technical and analytical support to BlackRocks' portfolio managers. Our external coverage includes portfolio managers, pensions, insurance companies, banks, and governments around the world. The BRS business is the natural evolution of our long-standing investment in developing sophisticated and highly integrated analytics and systems for managing money.
The Client Analytics Group (CAG) within BlackRock Solutions is responsible for delivering our financial analytical capabilities on securities and portfolios to portfolio and risk management teams at our external BRS clients. The Client Analytics Group works with financial modelers and software developers to enhance our risk and analytical capabilities across fixed income, equity, and multi-asset products. They are at the intersection of the portfolio and risk managers who utilize our analytics, the financial modelers/developers who build the analytics and portfolio management tools, and the operations teams that perform the daily analytical processing. The Client Analytics Group use technical, financial and business insights to best support and address their clients' needs and drive solutions that help improve the investment decisions and risk exposure.
The Client Analytics Group is required to follow the capital markets and industry events closely to understand how those events impact our clients, product, and business. Each member is tasked with understanding their client needs and proactively offering new and comprehensive ways to leverage Aladdin. The team applies technical and analytical knowledge, business insights and outstanding relationship skills to effectively engage and deepen client relationships.
- Manage senior relationship touch points at clients, primarily senior portfolio and risk managers, with goal of deepening the risk and analytics relationship channel
- Maintain a high level of client engagement and satisfaction as it relates to BRS analytics product suite
- Define and shape BRS analytics product offerings (Green Package, Portfolio Risk Tools, PRISM and Anser)
- Drive cross-functional analytics projects within BRS
- Promote cross-fertilization of ideas and solutions across clients
- Develop close partnerships across departments to build highly effective solutions to solve client problems
- Mentor and manage junior team members in support of existing clients
Actively identify ways to cross-sell BRS capabilities and partner with Business Development team in sales effort
- Perform ad-hoc special analysis in response to market events, regulatory requirements, new business needs or client demands
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-M/F/D/V.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Business Management, Financial Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or some other quantitative field of study.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interface with external clients
- Work requires the application of technical skills, with strong understanding of Aladdin and Risk platform
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for the asset management and risk management industry
- Strong interest in financial analytics and its applications in the investment and risk management process
- Past experience in managing a diverse team
- Creative, analytical problem solver who's comfortable with using a wide range of technology
- Sets high standards for own performance, willingness to take on additional responsibilities quickly
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and multi-tasking
- Minimum of 5 years experience. Intricate knowledge of various Aladdin tools and their underlying analytical models is strongly preferred. Understanding of fixed income analytics, and portfolio risk management is required. CFA designation is desirable
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions - from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world's capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.