Enterprise Content and Distribution Technical Sales Job
Enterprise Content and Distribution Technical Sales
Job Requisition Number: 39017
New York - USA
The Enterprise Content and Distribution Sales Group at Bloomberg is growing at a rapid pace and we are searching for enterprising and seasoned professionals to help us expand our global sales operations. The successful candidate will be part of our Technical sales team and be responsible for the direct sales of Real-Time Data Feeds, including B-Pipe and our NewsFeeds, as well as Bloomberg Platform. Their responsibilities will also include managing accounts and providing solutions to both enterprise-wide and individual user groups across front, middle, and back office clients. The candidate will be accountable for delivering new sales and revenue to meet and/or exceed annual targets.The technical salesperson will require knowledge and understanding of strategic selling principles.
Sales Strategy and Pipeline Management:
- Effectively build and manage the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with ECD sales team on account strategy and country strategy.
- Manage Technical sales deals within an account until close and maintain a relationship with the client.
- Validate the client workflow and engage the appropriate sales team and technical resources where necessary.
- Identify and develop senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Identify new opportunities to grow the use of technical products in existing clients
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg enterprise products and competitor offerings.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in enterprise technology sales
- Working knowledge of the financial community landscape and data needs
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 310,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg's enterprise solutions build on the company's core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.